[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] (this post have been deleted)

YUHONG_LIN ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 11:09:53 UTC 2017

Hi

Thank you for pointing out the problem.

My apology, I will delete the duplicate post and do as you suggested.

In fact, we do not just copy and paste, but to re-order and highlight the key message for the ease of job hunting. Some of the offers are sent directly to us by the companies, so we have the copyright. For ads that are not authorized, please let us know by email and we will delete them immediately.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/this-post-have-been-deleted/2998/3) or reply to this email to respond.