[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Grey-box node/nodelet unit testing with ROS2

Dirk Thomas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 18:34:10 UTC 2017

I am not sure I understand your use case and "grey-box tests" enough. In order to use mock functions I assume you will compile a custom version of component. You should then be able to use that in test however you like.

It would probably best if you try to implement a simple test as you have it in mind using the ROS 2 tools. If you run into problems please don't hesitate to ask and we are happy to help.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/grey-box-node-nodelet-unit-testing-with-ros2/3037/2) or reply to this email to respond.