[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Beta2, how to include the RCL into Qt?

刘杨 ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 09:05:18 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
So earlier before I was using ROS2 beta1 version on Qt. It was working when I include the library files of ROS2 using Qt's default way of add 3rd-party libraries. (right click on project and choose "add libraries" and so on...)

But when I switch to Beta2 version, this method doesn't work anymore. I guess it's because they introduced the commmand line tool like "ros2 run..." and somehow the way the static library linking to its dynamic library is changed?

Under Windows10, I tried adding the path "C:/dev/ros2/install/bin" into the environment variable PATH, but still it didn't do the trick. So does anyone have an idea of how to properly import Beta2-Libraries in Qt?

Thanks a lot

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-beta2-how-to-include-the-rcl-into-qt/2547/1) or reply to this email to respond.