[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Did kinetic support novatel gps

P. J. Reed ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 14:08:11 UTC 2017

Hello!  I have primarily tested the novatel-gps-driver package on Indigo and Kinetic, actually.  We (at Southwest Research Institute) have been using it internally for a few years now and just released it as open source and pushed it to the build farm for the first time, so it hasn't made it into the release repository yet.  I am planning to make a release announcement sometime soon but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/did-kinetic-support-novatel-gps/2567/2) or reply to this email to respond.