[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Beta2, how to include the RCL into Qt?

Dirk Thomas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 19:40:12 UTC 2017

[quote="Kloping, post:3, topic:2547"]
How should I call the setup file inside qt?
[/quote]

Please refer to the [instructions](https://github.com/ros2/ros2/wiki/Windows-Development-Setup#testing-and-running) which describe how to use the setup file.

[quote="dirk-thomas, post:2, topic:2547"]
Maybe you can post more information, what the exact error message is as well as the steps you are doing. E.g. a reproducible example might help to give you more specific feedback what might be causing the problem.
[/quote]

Please provide more information to allow others to help you. With the sparse information you have given I can't provide any better feeedback.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-beta2-how-to-include-the-rcl-into-qt/2547/4) or reply to this email to respond.