[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Did kinetic support novatel gps

wenlong ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 07:30:40 UTC 2017

Hi, Preed,
I used catkin_tools, but it said that:
Errors     << novatel_gps_driver:cmake /home/robot/novatel/logs/novatel_gps_driver/build.cmake.002.log
CMake Error at /home/robot/Documents/ros/devel/share/tf2_ros/cmake/tf2_rosConfig.cmake:106 (message):
  Project 'tf2_ros' specifies
  '/home/xiaoqiang/Documents/ros/src/geometry2/tf2_ros/include' as an include
  dir, which is not found.  It does neither exist as an absolute directory
  nor in
  '/home/xiaoqiang/Documents/ros/src/geometry2/tf2_ros//home/xiaoqiang/Documents/ros/src/geometry2/tf2_ros/include'.
  Ask the maintainer 'Tully Foote <tfoote@@osrfoundation.org>' to fix it.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /opt/ros/jade/share/tf/cmake/tfConfig.cmake:165 (find_package)
  /opt/ros/jade/share/catkin/cmake/catkinConfig.cmake:76 (find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:27 (find_package)
Have you got this problem? Thanks

> > preed
September 6 |

Oops, youre correct. Ill fix the URL.

I typically use catkin_tools to build catkin packages and am so used to it that I didnt even think to mention it. You should also be able to use catkin_make to build it like any other catkin workspace.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

> > wenlong
September 6 |
Thanks, preed I got this link, but Iam a little confused about your instruction such as catkin init it did not find this command and git clone address should be added as novatel_gps_driver! Thanks Sincerely  iPhone

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/did-kinetic-support-novatel-gps/2567/7) or reply to this email to respond.