[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Compile error with source checkout

Mikael Arguedas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 17:30:11 UTC 2017

@baila Can you provide the exact steps you followed to update your workspace? What version of ros2 are you using?

For ROS 2 Beta 2 we had to use our [custom version](https://github.com/ros2/console_bridge/tree/release-beta2) of console_bridge because of some missing features. Since these features have beend integrated we are now using the [official console_bridge repository](https://github.com/ros/console_bridge).

Can you try for remove console_bridge from your workspace and import your repos file again? to do so run the following:
```
cd <YOUR_ROS2_WORKSPACE>
rm -rf src/ros2/console_bridge src/ros/console_bridge
vcs import src < ros2.repos
```

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/compile-error-with-source-checkout/2600/4) or reply to this email to respond.