[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Ros-users unsubscribe function broken

Geoffrey Biggs ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 02:31:31 UTC 2017

The unsubscribe function for the ros-users mailing list doesn't appear to be working.

I went to the [unsubscribe page](http://lists.ros.org/mailman//options/ros-users), entered my email address, and clicked "Unsubscribe". The message "The confirmation email has been sent" was shown, but no such email ever arrived, even as spam. I tried the password reminder button as well, and got the same result: A confirmation message on the page but no email arriving.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-users-unsubscribe-function-broken/2639/1) or reply to this email to respond.