[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2: running command inside Qt?

刘杨 ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 13:52:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying run some ros2 command directly inside Qt, but I don't know how to set up Qt's environment or how run the `setup.bash` file inside Qt?

For example, I tried:
`system(qPrintable(.  ~/ros2_install/ros2-osx/setup.bash));`    in Qt, and get the error as following:

env: python3: No such file or directory
error: unable to find fallback python3 executable

I know there is one way that I can source the `setup.bash` file in Terminal and run Qt from this Terminal, but is there a method to run the setup.bash file directly inside Qt?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-running-command-inside-qt/2673/1) or reply to this email to respond.