[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] OpenCV 3.3

YuehChuan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 18:18:55 UTC 2017

@rohbotics same issue!
I got 3.3.0 on rpi3.
https://hackmd.io/s/S1oIlawDb
More specific is the dependency for cv_bridge  be compatible with 3.3.0
But I think OSRF friends are busy developing  ROS2, I ever build from source cv_bridge with OpenCV3.2.0 to get libcv_bridge.so (kinetic default), then pkg-config with 3.3.0 try to use other dnn functions, but got no luck.
The terminal freeze when i'm compiling the application code.
https://hackmd.io/s/H1tfSqYv-
Ooops, sorry in Chinese.
Anyone got good idea? Let's make it work together

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/opencv-3-3/2674/2) or reply to this email to respond.