[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing the "rrt_exploration" package

The Construct ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 12:39:53 UTC 2017

Hi Hassan,
thank you for sharing that interesting package. We believe that is is very well packaged and works fine off-the-shelf (at least in our case).
We created [this video](https://youtu.be/X-fmHZA6dHk) showing how to install and how to use it from your git links above. We found no problem installing and executing it. We plan to create other videos showing how to apply the package to other robots. We will keep you informed.

Cheers

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-the-rrt-exploration-package/2374/9) or reply to this email to respond.