[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 official wiki site (technical information)

Dr. John Teye Brown ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 18:31:20 UTC 2017

Hello. I have installed the turtlebot3 simulator as I am interested in learning as much as possible before deciding to make a purchase of an actual turtlebot3. However, I noticed that the "fake Node" command does not work. More specifically, the following command : **roslaunch turtlebot3_fake turtlebot3_fake.launch**, results in the following output:

[turtlebot3_fake.launch] is neither a launch file in package [turtlebot3_fake] nor is [turtlebot3_fake] a launch file name
The traceback for the exception was written to the log file

Can you kindly point me in the correct direction to solve this problem?

Thanks

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-official-wiki-site-technical-information/1536/2) or reply to this email to respond.