[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Magni a low cost 100kg ROS robot at ROSCon 2017

David Crawley ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 02:53:55 UTC 2017

We are Ubiquity Robotics, a community project to create ROS based robot platforms, meet us at ROSCon 2017 in Vancouver.

![image|690x459](upload://h2P57GPb1nqgA2rpTGlaYorWo7U.jpg)

Our main platform is Magni - a ROS platform that has a 100kg payload capacity. It is designed to be a extensible jumpstart point for you to develop you own robot applications using ROS. See it in person at ROSCon.

Check us out on Github: https://github.com/UbiquityRobotics

Our Website: https://ubiquityrobotics.com/

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/magni-a-low-cost-100kg-ros-robot-at-roscon-2017/2697/1) or reply to this email to respond.