[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Ros-users unsubscribe function broken

Geoffrey Biggs ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 00:03:41 UTC 2017

I tried subscribing to the list on Monday this week. No confirmation email arrived. On the assumption that it may have been caught in a spam filter by the Microsoft Exchange server work uses, I waited for a few days. I've had two spam report emails since then and the confirmation email has not been in either, so I think that it has been lost somewhere earlier in the delivery path. This may be a Microsoft Exchange problem; I will try a different email address to get another data point.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-users-unsubscribe-function-broken/2639/6) or reply to this email to respond.