[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Dashboard of ROS2 next focus and high priority for upcoming release or next direction

Dirk Thomas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 20:07:03 UTC 2017

[quote="Roser, post:3, topic:2700"]
do you think that its necessary to brief a summary to the current focus and high priority (maybe design change / technical direction or decisions) of a component ?  the change is dynamic and maybe its hard to clarify everything and requires some discussion, but these kind of information is valuable.
[/quote]

I am sorry, but I don't understand the question. Can you maybe elaborate on this a bit more?

[quote="Roser, post:3, topic:2700"]
By the way, can the community developer apply the access to https://osrfoundation.atlassian.net/projects/ROS2 ?
[/quote]

The ROS 2 Jira board is not public atm. All relevant information should be available in public tickets on GitHub.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/dashboard-of-ros2-next-focus-and-high-priority-for-upcoming-release-or-next-direction/2700/4) or reply to this email to respond.