[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Underlying DDS library being exported when it shouldn't be

Brannon King ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 23:35:18 UTC 2017

I could use some help fixing this warning:

    CMake Warning at /home/brannon/ros2b3/share/rmw_coredx_cpp/cmake/ament_cmake_export_libraries-extras.cmake:62 (message):
      Package 'rmw_coredx_cpp' exports the library
      'BuildAgents/BuildAgent2-Work/1e20a6e96c2be131/install/coredx-4.0.20/target/Linux_2.6_x86_64_gcc43/lib/libdds_rpc_cpp.so'
      which doesn't exist

libdds* are the compiled CoreDX libraries. I believe that I don't need them cmake-exported. (I need them present on the machine, but they don't need to be in the same path that the build server used for things to work correctly.) It appears that somebody tried to fix this in rmw_opensplice recently. Please see the cmake files in this repository: https://github.com/asirobots/rmw_coredx

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/underlying-dds-library-being-exported-when-it-shouldnt-be/2800/1) or reply to this email to respond.