[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2018-04-02

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 18:46:19 UTC 2018

@wkentaro Thanks for looking at this:

 [quote="wkentaro, post:2, topic:4370"]
Im not sure how to fix the error W: Duplicate sources.list entry ....

I appreciate if someone knows how to fix this.
[/quote]

This is only a warning not an error. You'll see it in the amd64 builds as well. http://build.ros.org/job/Ibin_uT64__jsk_2015_05_baxter_apc__ubuntu_trusty_amd64__binary/266/consoleFull The reason for the job failing is due to it timing out at 120 minutes. It just happens that these warnings are the last thing printed before the job terminates. There's been an underlying slowdown of the infrastructure, with unknown causes so far: https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/ros_buildfarm/issues/535

There's some potential optimizations that could help your package that I'll follow up more on your ticket.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-indigo-sync-2018-04-02/4370/3) or reply to this email to respond.