[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] ZTW Beast SS 150A 1/8 Brushless ESC for RC car

Tyson Luo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:28:18 UTC 2018

BEAST 150A
Its more about the performance, it is about the fashion. Its about competition. Our team has been dedicating lots of time and efforts to improve the design to bring you this completely stunning product- Beast series. Beast series ESC are well designed and tested and fine-tuned by the experienced driver proven to be a reliable quality ESC. On top of this, we make it more resistant to water. Not splash, its real waterproof. You can run your vehicles through the morning dew, down the muddy road, across the soggy snow or just about anywhere else youd be interested in running a 1/8th scale RC buggy or truck. We are using today's state of the art micro components, The ESC delivers advanced tuning options for the hardcore racer. Whether you are into large scale or short course, Beast has what racers demand; reliability, precise control and unmatched power handling capability. Also for the sake of safety, we offer you the accurate voltage and temperature protection to make sure you a
 re using within the safe limits. Wide range of parameter configuration and friendly PC interface setting make it even more perfect choice to gear up your vehicle.

Features:
1. Enhanced throttle response, excellent acceleration, strong brakes and throttle linearity
2. Using advanced software interface to set up or update the software or using programming card to make adjustments.
3. Using PC or programming card to program forward or reverse throttle limit
4. Using PC to program braking percent
5. Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection and throttle signal loss protection
6. Compatible with NOVAK, LRP, ORION Sensored brushless motor
7. MOSFET design provides high-current output (1080 amp peak) with incredibly low resistance (.0003 Ohm)
8. Micro-fin aluminum heat sink dissipates heat.
9. Industrial leading edge waterproof design

Specifications:
Max continuous current: 150A
Burst current: 180A
BEC output: 6-8.4V adjustable, 3A
Motor type: 4 pole sensorless and sensored brushless motors
Battery: 5-18 Cell NiMH or NiCd, 2-6S LiPo
Suitable vehicles: 1:8 on-road and off-road cars/trucks
Operation environment: waterproof design allows you to use in nearly any environment
Resistance: 0.0002 Ohm
Dimensions: 55x48x37mm
Weight: 159g

More info:[http://www.ztwshop.com]( http://www.ztwshop.com)