[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 2018 Survey

Chris Sunny Thaliyath ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:10:55 UTC 2018

LTS is the main critical aspect while building Industry grade robots .

Indigo is what we started out with (Start of 2017) but towards the completion of the software stack , we gradually migrated to kinetic .

Ubuntu 14.04 was the norm for a long time , but now ubuntu 16.04 LTS is the norm .
14.04 might have stable ROS support but this is not the case with other non ROS projects especially when dealing with deep learning .

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2018-survey/4270/13) or reply to this email to respond.