[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [MoveIt!] CodeSprint

Zhe Yi Soo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 00:00:45 UTC 2018

Hello, thank you very much for the information. I have found the Codesprint contributing opportunity from [http://moveit.ros.org/documentation/contributing/future_projects/](http://moveit.ros.org/documentation/contributing/future_projects/) and I am particularly interested in the perception pipeline. Is this the open source project you are pursuing now? Do you have a email address that I can contact you privately?

Thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/codesprint/4362/3) or reply to this email to respond.