[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Updated 3D Camera Survey on ROS-I Website

Matt Robinson ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:24:30 UTC 2018

Over the past year or so, we have noticed the popularity of a blog post that was most recently updated in Jan 2016 and persists to be one of the most visited pages over at ros-i.org. The 3D Camera Survey has been a popular resource and we have now moved it from just a Blog post but to a page that now resides under the Developer ribbon off the main page.

https://rosindustrial.org/3d-camera-survey/

We link between this new page and the blog post since there has been a decent comment history on the blog post page. Please feel free to comment here, or recommend other sensors, or what additional info would be helpful in the description of each sensor.

We are happy to provide resources that are beneficial to the Industrial community and to the broader ROS community so we look forward to keeping this one going!

Thanks in advance,

Matt Robinson
RIC-Americas Program Manager
Southwest Research Institute