[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Absolute motion in serial protocol

Ingo Lütkebohle ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 05:30:09 UTC 2018

Thanks for the reply. I'm not expecting you to change the firmware for me! I've just been wondering whether, maybe, this was already in there. From your answer I surmise that it's not.

btw, you mention open source firmware. Would you be prepared to make available documentation on the micro-controller and board, so that others could write one? We're currently engaged in a micro-controller oriented project for ROS and would be interested in something like that to make a show-case on widely available hardware.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/absolute-motion-in-serial-protocol/4417/3) or reply to this email to respond.