[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Updated 3D Camera Survey on ROS-I Website

ce047 ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:17:33 UTC 2018

Hi Matt,

thx for this comprehensive overview. We really appreciate ongoing activities in the direction of open-source drivers for 3D vision devices.

However, we are wondering why our [rc_visard](http://roboception.com/en/rc_visard-en/) didn't make it to the list? It's an affordable,  [well documented](http://doc.rc-visard.com) stereo-camera sensor with on-board processing resources and ego-motion estimation. As it is already on the market and people are using our [ROS driver](https://github.com/roboception/rc_visard_ros) (which is being developed further thanks to the support of the [ROSIN EU project](http://rosin-project.eu/update-of-ftps)), I think it would be nice to have it on the list too.

Did we miss any criteria here or could you please add it whenever you find some time? Please dont hesitate to contact us in case you need any further information, and thx for your efforts!

Christian Emmerich
Roboception GmbH

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/updated-3d-camera-survey-on-ros-i-website/4418/2) or reply to this email to respond.