[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Some posts are not editable

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:02:59 UTC 2018

The ability to edit posts time out after 60 days to avoid spam and maintain continuity. There's a discussion of it on the Meta Discourse

https://meta.discourse.org/t/free-to-edit-post-at-any-time/35516

This is the primary record of the communication but it's not the only one. Many people have the full records in their emails as well. If there's a correction or update, I'd recommend sending a reply with the new information.

If there's a security issue or other critical issue please send me a private message and I can help you. From your description it doesn't sound this way, but if others find this that's also an option. Admins/moderators can help in these cases.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/some-posts-are-not-editable/4446/2) or reply to this email to respond.