[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018 Sponsors

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 23:34:13 UTC 2018

Were excited to announce another batch of great sponsors for [ROSCon 2018](https://roscon.ros.org/2018/#sponsors). We've recently added:

* Gold: Amazon, Google, ROBOTIS
* Silver: Apex, Baidu Apollo, Adlink, Built Robotics, ROS Industrial Consortium
* Bronze: Alias Robotics, Magazino, PickNik

In addition Amazon and Google are also supporting the Diversity Program.

Were still looking for new sponsors. Please check the [prospectus](https://roscon.ros.org/2018/img/ROSCon_2018_Sponsorship_Prospectus.pdf) to learn about our sponsorship opportunities and feel free to contact the organizing committee (roscon-2018-oc at osrfoundation.org) with any questions. The exclusive sponsorship levels are starting to sell out, so its best to act soon.

Thank you again to our Platinum Sponsor, Erle, and to all of our Gold Sponsors: Amazon, Google, Locus, ROBOTIS, Tier IV, Univeral Robots.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2018-sponsors/4336/2) or reply to this email to respond.