[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] BennyBot build... an autonomous bot to deliver my garbage to the curb

Adrian ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:29:17 UTC 2018

After your reply (thank's about it) I reconsider my motors.
It seems to me that all your motors has ~1Kw. I was thinking to use 2 motors for 2 tractor-wheels. So I searched for a motor at 800w. [These is](https://www.motiondynamics.com.au/dayton-800w-1hp-36v-dc-planetary-gear-motor-500-rpm.html) what I found.What do you think? Is these suitable for my purpose?
Thank you.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/bennybot-build-an-autonomous-bot-to-deliver-my-garbage-to-the-curb/3896/6) or reply to this email to respond.