[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [robot description formats] Add attribute to indicate if a mesh is a convex hull?

Levi Armstrong ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:29:38 UTC 2018

You could perform this check but you may have issues depending on how the data is saved. If the data is saved with floating point precision and you check it with double precision you could get a false positives. Also I don't think in the case of collision checking you what the software to make this decision. I think it is better if it is explicitly defined by the user.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/add-attribute-to-indicate-if-a-mesh-is-a-convex-hull/4479/6) or reply to this email to respond.