[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Looking for Boston ROS developers for robotic manipulation

Rahul C ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:34:25 UTC 2018

We are a Boston-based company working out of the MassRobotics space. We are looking for software developpers with ROS experience to support our customer pilot and demo efforts.  This includes full-time summer interns and part or full-time contractors.

Our code base is mainly C++ and the work will be hands-on, closed-loop autonomy with a Universal Robot UR3.

Please see the following link for more info:
https://www.southieautonomyworks.com/summer-intern-2018

Contact me at rahul at southieautonomyworks.com

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/looking-for-boston-ros-developers-for-robotic-manipulation/4508/1) or reply to this email to respond.