[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Buildfarm] Help with Buildfarm setup

dotdotdotdash ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:11:44 UTC 2018

This is with reference to my previous question (https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-to-buildfarm/4364). I'm trying to be as exhaustive as possible. I have no previous experience in setting up a ros buildfarm before and I have very little knowledge about it. I tried to follow the documentation here (https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/buildfarm_deployment). I got to the second step after mirroring this (https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/buildfarm_deployment_config) repository and tried to change the parameters inside the common.yaml file. I have no idea what is master or repo ip here. Anybody who has setup a buildfarm before, it will be great if you could provide me with an example and if possible explain why we are performing each step along the way.

P.S: This is not my homework. This is something I'm really willing to learn. Thanks !

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/help-with-buildfarm-setup/4512/1) or reply to this email to respond.