[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Embedded] Jetson_easy

Raffaello Bonghi ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:11:08 UTC 2018

Hi guys,
In the last weeks I built the jetson_easy [1] a toolkit to work with NVIDIA Jetson TX1 and TX2 (wiki under construction [2]). This system install and fix locally and remotely the board.
This script install ROS (Kinetic or Lunar), if you want, set the local workspace and set in your .bashrc the ROS_MASTER_URI and/or ROS_HOSTNAME (Usually setup when you develop on your robot). In the next week I would like to add a new module to automatically install all deep learning frameworks.

[1] https://github.com/rbonghi/jetson_easy
[2] https://github.com/rbonghi/jetson_easy/wiki

This is a screenshot from the prompt GUI:
![page1|668x500](upload://soqxbcX3zUsX1Bx3iU6bi54aa09.jpg)

I hope is useful for the community.

Raffaello

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/jetson-easy/4571/1) or reply to this email to respond.