[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Awesome TurtleBot3 Projects like BallBot Project

Yoonseok Pyo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:48:56 UTC 2018

Hello ROS users!

TurtleBot3 is open hardware platform and fully compatible with ROS.
It is released in June, last year and has been interested from a lot of peoples, such as students, researchers, makers, and hobbyists.

So, I was wondering, what would people who bought the TurtleBot3 do with it?
I found some awesome projects with TurtleBot3 on Youtube.
(The order is not important.)

**[BallBot Project using the TurtleBot3 by Technische Universitt Darmstadt]**
https://youtu.be/Eg_-n14h76Q

**[GdR TurtleBot Challenge 2018 - Final Match - "Monka" vs. "Ninja Turtle"]**
https://youtu.be/OdLsbAMy7m0

**[Voice Teleop Test]**
https://youtu.be/2RVykNKscCE

**[Controlling TurtleBot3 from Windows using NEP]**
https://youtu.be/r3jviQvMP7Q

**[TurtleBot3 follows DashGo]**
https://youtu.be/inyqfimq1xs

**[Running TurtleBot3 on AWS]**
https://youtu.be/ecMlx2V_meM

**[Hector SLAM]**
https://youtu.be/5MWUUti6--Y

**[Autonomous exploration]**
https://youtu.be/zRuQ03T1NnI

**[Autonomous radiation mapping]**
https://youtu.be/KLq-p-TiVsY

**[CARMA radiation hotspot mapping and avoidance]**
https://youtu.be/_SkXHJAL9Ig

**[Apply Q-Learning to Obstacle Avoidance]**
https://youtu.be/p_qAsR0pEuQ

**[Turtlebot3 Maze Solving]**
https://youtu.be/AamHifhvNMs

If you have been doing your project with TB3,
you could share it what you make it :slight_smile:

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/awesome-turtlebot3-projects-like-ballbot-project/4629/1) or reply to this email to respond.