[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] ROS Quality Assurance Working Group meeting minutes April 2018 Meeting

fkromer ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:29:44 UTC 2018

[quote="david_bensoussan, post:2, topic:4473"]
Hello Adam,

Id like to participate, Id like to participate, but I have some questions. How shall the work be done, do we have any guidelines, repositories?
[/quote]

For *4. Testing 1. Fuzzy testing by chaos node"	Low/Medium* there is the repository [rospbt](https://github.com/fkromer/rospbt). If you already used [Python hypothesis](https://hypothesis.readthedocs.io/en/latest/) and want to contribute you could already have a look into it. You can find the contribution guidelines in [rospbt/CONTRIBUTING.md](https://github.com/fkromer/rospbt/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-quality-assurance-working-group-meeting-minutes-april-2018-meeting/4473/4) or reply to this email to respond.