[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TB3] Machine Learning tutorial

ki-jong Gil ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 03:02:46 UTC 2018

Do you want to try the machine learning?

We provide machine learning tutorial with TurtleBot3.

First, we wanted to try machine learning, but we provided an installation tutorial for people who were frustrated at the installation stage.

https://youtu.be/s0qgunKt654

Second, This tutorial is reinforcement learning using DQN. We provide basic theory of DQN and algorithms that we use to help users understand reinforcement learning so that they can apply their own learning. What is important in learning and what to do to get the learning you want.

https://youtu.be/807_cByUBSI

Finally, In this tutorial, TurtleBot3 learns to go to the goal in gazebo maps:
No obstacle, Static obstacle, Moving obstacle, Combination obstacle

Each map has different learning time and reward function.
Challenge to create more efficient learning models and create agents with different goals in different maps.
We are by your side.

https://youtu.be/5uIZU8PCHT8

For more information, please refer to the manuals below.
[Source code] : https://github.com/ROBOTIS-GIT/turtlebot3_machine_learning
[Document] : http://emanual.robotis.com/docs/en/platform/turtlebot3/machine_learning/#installation

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-machine-learning-tutorial/5659/1) or reply to this email to respond.