[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Robo Valley -Denmark - is calling Senior Robotics Developers and Autonomous Mobile Robotics Engineers (AMR)

rikke risager ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:22:32 UTC 2018

### <strong>Join our robotics universe

- Open positions for Senior Robotics Developers and Autonomous Mobile Robotics Engineers (AMR).</strong>

If you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and highly-innovative robot company, with an international profile, here's an interesting opportunity to create a career around robots for different sectors such as healthcare, cleaning, food production, rehabilitation, drones, agriculture and many more.

In Blue Ocean Robotics, we develop and commercialize robots. We do this in partnerships called RoBi-X. In these partnerships Blue Ocean Robotics takes the lead around the robot technology, the design and development of the robots, while our partners lead the production and global marketing of the robots. Our partners are typically strong international partners with established access to relevant markets. Known examples of RoBi-X partners for Blue Ocean Robotics are; Nilfisk, Sund & Blt and Mrsk Drilling. We have entered more than 20 RoBi-X partnerships.

We are proud of developing tomorrow's robotic solutions which can create value and meaning for people. We are interested in you joining us as either a  **Senior Robotics Developer with a highly skilled AMR profile**  or as an  **Experienced Robotics Developer with a strong knowledge of control systems and electrical design.**

We are expanding our product development team in the coming years, since we have a big positive growth curve in front of us in Blue Ocean Robotics.

### **1.**  The ideal candidate for our open positions as  **Senior Robotics Developer with a highly skilled AMR profile** .

**We expect you to be strong in a few or more of the following skills:**

* A flexible and fast learning profile with a passion for AMR robots. We expect you to be strong in relation to the following skills:

* A solid experience in mobile robot navigation and localization

* Solid knowledge of control and navigation theory

* Calibration of mobile robots

* Know how to lead software quality assurance, testing, and validation

* Experience with ROS

* Proficient in Linux systems (mainly Ubuntu)

* Git or other version control

* Great demonstrable skills in the creation of mobile robots

* Solid experience in structured C++/Python programming

* The ability to work independently with a good sense of responsibility and ownership

**Add to these if possible:**

* Experience with ROS Navigation

* Experience with multiphysics simulators

* Knowledge of vision-based autonomous capabilities

* Great if you know SCRUM

* Experience with the Atlassian ecosystem. Jira, Confluence, Portfolio, Bitbucket.

**Tasks to join in on:**

Our new robot portfolio in Blue Ocean Robotics requires a high degree of articulated robotics elements, which are complex. The right candidate has a detailed understanding of Autonomous Mobile Robotics systems, since the projects stretches over different markets and customers and involve different types of mobile robots. We operate in many different market segments, and you will e.g join in on building autonomous mobile robots for healthcare, cleaning, agriculture and others,

### **2.**  The ideal candidate for our open positions as  **Experienced Robotics Developer with a strong knowledge of control systems and electrical design.**

The most important is; you have a Master Degree in robotics or similar, with a focus on complex mechatronic systems. Its also crucial, to us, that you are an experienced robotic developer with a strong knowledge of control systems and electrical design of robots and possess a relevant hands-on work experience.

**We expect you to be strong in relation to the following skills:**

* Modeling kinematic/ inverse kinematics

* Control algorithms

* PLC

* PID controllers

* Electrical designing of systems and CAD designs

* Embedded computer design and systems

**Add to this if possible**

* Sensors for robot systems

* Python/ C++

* ROS (Robotic Operating System)

* SCRUM

* Jira

* GIT

* Linux based development

**Tasks to join in on:**

Our new robot portfolio in Blue Ocean Robotics requires a high degree of robotics elements, which are complex. The right candidate has detailed understanding of the kinematics of such systems, and will have the responsibility of "the flow of the robot". The projects stretches over different markets and customers, and involve the range from industrical robots and automation systems with advanced add-ons.

### **What we offer**

Blue Ocean Robotics is a visionary company with an untraditional and strong business model based on exclusive and strategic partnerships between major industrial companies and Blue Ocean Robotics. We have a solid long-term goal, we believe in ourselves, we have a strong will to achieve success, we are profitable and we have great faith in our own abilities. We get recognition and are positively confirmed in the market and from our partners. We have a solid value proposition to offer - both for our partners, our partners' customers, our employees and for our role in society at all - and for our owners.

In Blue Ocean Robotics we have an international working environment. Right now we have 28 different nationalities and represent almost all of the world's religions. We all want  to develop the best and most successful robots for the global market. We are fast-paced, dynamic and have a flexible organization. We have monthly social events, lunch arrangements and there are also PCs and mobile phone available. A warrent program is coming up for all employees in 2018.

We respect each other and our differences. We take pride in integrating international colleagues in cooperation with Odense Robotics and International Community Odense.

This position is at our headquarters in Odense / Denmark, where we would like to welcome you.

Want to know more about Blue Ocean Robotics please visit our website: www.blue-ocean-robotics.com. You can also follow us on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.

Please note that we only receive applications via upload of documents on our website.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/robo-valley-denmark-is-calling-senior-robotics-developers-and-autonomous-mobile-robotics-engineers-amr/5794/1) or reply to this email to respond.