[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Request for Comments: static_transform_mux

Nikolaus Demmel ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:19:58 UTC 2018

I have struggled with this before as well... Would be great to have it merged in some existing ROS packages and tf2_ros seems reasonable or maybe tf2_tools, which seems to contain scripts / nodes instead of API.

See also my comment at https://github.com/ros/ros_comm/issues/146#issuecomment-417615663 about how this might be solved in rosbag itself, but it sounds to me like the mux should address the problem well enough and it is ready to be used.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/request-for-comments-static-transform-mux/5907/3) or reply to this email to respond.