[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Computer Vision / Perception] Perception SiG Maintainers Still Maintaining?

Joshua Whitley ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:28:53 UTC 2018

This SiG seems like it hasn't seen any real conversation for a while and the GitHub group definitely needs some love (almost 100 pull requests are dead or un-reviewed across multiple repos). Is anyone still out there? Do we need to recruit some new maintainers?

No offense intended to any maintainers out there - everyone gets busy and priorities change. However, this is a pretty important group of repos for the entire community and I want to make sure they're taken care of regularly.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/perception-sig-maintainers-still-maintaining/7065/1) or reply to this email to respond.