[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Crystal] ROS 2 not found test_pluginlib/local_setup.sh

Lander Usategui San Juan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 10:22:38 UTC 2018

Hello!

I have installed from sources Crystal Clemmys following the instructions from here: https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-crystal-clemmys-call-for-testing-and-package-releases/7072

My system is:

```bash
lander at wks4:/media/lander/Datos1/github/ros2_crystal$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:	Ubuntu
Release:	16.04
Codename:	xenial
```

I have compiled changing the tag to master. As explained in the docs. I compiled using the following command:

```bash
colcon build --merge-install
````

No problems with the compilation :). When I source my workspace as follows:

```bash
lander at wks4:/media/lander/Datos1/github/ros2_crystal$ source install/setup.bash
not found: "/media/lander/Datos1/github/ros2_crystal/install/share/test_pluginlib/local_setup.sh"
not found: "/media/lander/Datos1/github/ros2_crystal/install/share/test_pluginlib/local_setup.bash"
```

I got the warnings shows above. I think is not a problem because I'm able to run the demos using Fast-RTPS and OpenSplice rmw implementations. Is just to inform you.

Thank you!

Regards,

@LanderU

---