[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Computer Vision / Perception] Perception SiG Maintainers Still Maintaining?

Joshua Whitley ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:33:04 UTC 2018

@yechun - I'm specifically talking about the ROS Perception Special Interest Group (formerly at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ros-sig-perception). The focus of this group appears to have been developing/maintaining the drivers/nodes at https://github.com/ros-perception. However, as I said, there are many repos there in need of attention.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/perception-sig-maintainers-still-maintaining/7065/5) or reply to this email to respond.