[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Crystal Clemmys t-shirts available until Dec 31st

Steven! Ragnarök ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:11:10 UTC 2018

# ROS Crystal Clemmys t-shirts available until Dec 31st

With each release of ROS we have a tradition of having a mascot and making t-shirts. ROS Crystal Clemmys is coming out soon! To let you show your excitement for ROS and support this tradition, we have setup a Teespring Campaign which should cover both the US and EU, and can ship worldwide.

[ROS Crystal Clemmys campaign on Teespring](https://teespring.com/ros-crystal-clemmys)

The campaign will run through 31 December 2018 be sure to order yours before you ring in the New Year!

Rush shipping does not appear to be available for all different shirts which means you may not be able to get yours before the Christmas holiday, even with rush shipping.

Since this is the first public announcement, heres the full graphic for Crystal Clemmys.

![Crystal Clemmys mascot|472x500](upload://9Z06xwW4EwytaIB7uYLezKu6i6K.png)

Thanks to everyone who is working hard to get Crystal release-ready. You can help us out! Check out the call for testing here: https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-crystal-clemmys-call-for-testing-and-package-releases/7072

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-crystal-clemmys-t-shirts-available-until-dec-31st/7086/1) or reply to this email to respond.