[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2018-12-10

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 04:36:36 UTC 2018

Indigo Maintainers,

We have just over 100 packages to [sync](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_indigo_default.html?q=SYNC) I've identified one regression in a recent release  which we're rolling back https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/19674

Otherwise we look good to sync. Please comment back here if there are any unknown issue otherwise I will plan to hold new indigo releases and sync the packages on Wednesday.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-indigo-sync-2018-12-10/7089/1) or reply to this email to respond.