[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Looking for creators of ROS courses to teach different aspects of ROS

The Construct ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 17:48:24 UTC 2018

We are looking for creators of ROS courses!

[Robot Ignite Academy](http://www.robotigniteacademy.com) is leading worldwide teaching of ROS online. We provide online ROS courses to thousands of students around the world.

We are looking for **ROS users that want to create courses** for the online academy so anybody in the world can learn from your course about an interesting ROS subject.

If you know about ROS you can create a course for the Robot Ignite Academy and get paid.
Payment is made on a per course basis.
We provide you the procedure to follow in order to create a course and the tools to create it.

What is interesting of this approach is that you can **create the course at your own pace and from your own location**.

If you are interested or have questions, send us an email to [courses at robotigniteacademy.com](mailto:courses at robotigniteacademy.com) with the subject BECOMING A ROS TEACHER and we will provide you with the full details.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/looking-for-creators-of-ros-courses-to-teach-different-aspects-of-ros/7096/1) or reply to this email to respond.