[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] MARA, the modular cobot powered by ROS 2.0

Víctor Mayoral Vilches ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 10:52:12 UTC 2018

In case you're interested on technical details, there's a lively discussion happening at https://www.reddit.com/r/robotics/comments/a562a6/mara_the_modular_cobot_with_native_ros_20_modules/ where our team will be answering questions.

We're shocked and excited with the first commercial reactions received. We were originally planning to manufacture a small batch of 20-50 units but it seems we'll need to plan for more. If anyone in the community is interested I'd recommend pre-ordering now to ensure we can fulfill the request by March 2019.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/mara-the-modular-cobot-powered-by-ros-2-0/7095/2) or reply to this email to respond.