[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Lunar] Preparing for Lunar sync 2018-12-12

Chris ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:22:25 UTC 2018

Lunar Maintainers,
Currently Lunar has [no regressions ](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_lunar_default.html?q=REGRESSION) and [75 packages ](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_lunar_default.html?q=SYNC) ready to sync. I plan to hold new releases for Lunar starting Thursday, Dec 13, with a sync early next week. Please reply here if there are any outstanding issues I should know about before performing the sync.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-lunar-sync-2018-12-12/7106/1) or reply to this email to respond.