[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] Sanitizing and Fuzzing Tutorials

Zhoulai Fu ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 10:29:17 UTC 2018

Thanks for your interests. Indeed, sanitizing and fuzzing techniques have been widely used in the software industry. We are planning to write tutorials on these topics.  Meanwhile, if you are interested,  you can find relevant materials under other contexts, e.g., https://fuzzing-project.org/tutorial2.htm, by one of our collaborators Hanno Bck, or Clangs tutorials: https://clang.llvm.org/docs/AddressSanitizer.html.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/sanitizing-and-fuzzing-tutorials/7126/2) or reply to this email to respond.