[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Maritime Robotics] BTS Workshop: Adoption of Conventions in the Underwater ROS Community - A Summary

Narcís ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:44:46 UTC 2018

Interesting reflection Thomas! To be honest, I get a little lost when I talk about ontologies and conceptual data models. I think it's something we need to keep in mind. However, I think that for our community - which is quite small - it's probably easier to start with something more specific and then try to generalize a conceptual data model to automatically expand and maintain the specific messages.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/bts-workshop-adoption-of-conventions-in-the-underwater-ros-community-a-summary/6478/5) or reply to this email to respond.