[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Cross compilation

Alberto Soragna ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 01:44:07 UTC 2018

Hi @lmayencourt, I finally had time to look at the repository and the instructions. They look great!

However I noticed that you are still targeting Bouncy repositories.

Have you tried cross-compiling Crystal repositories using that same instructions?

I'm asking because I  have created a similar framework, which should allow me to cross-compile for Bouncy as well as for Crystal.
However, even if the build phase goes fine in both cases, I get a `Bus error` when running any of the Crystal example executables.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-cross-compilation/6834/12) or reply to this email to respond.