[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Maritime Robotics] UUV Simulator - Unmanned Underwater Vehicle Simulator

Jordan Lack ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 16:58:45 UTC 2018

Hi from Houston Mechatronics,

Would like to throw out there that we've been using UUV sim for awhile now and so far have really liked it. Our only issues have been there's no debian(that's now been remedied, thanks @musamarcusso) and our PR's seem to get a bit stale when we have a proposed fix, so we are forced to maintain a fork for extended periods of time. Other than that though we have had a good experience using it and really appreciate the work @musamarcusso has done to get it where it is today. If there's anything we can do to help with the package let us know and we will do our best. We rely heavily on uuv_simulator for our simulations and would really like to help it progress.

Jordan

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/uuv-simulator-unmanned-underwater-vehicle-simulator/3500/6) or reply to this email to respond.