[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Developer with ROS experience required in the North West, United Kingdom

DEV-A ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 14:39:02 UTC 2018

We are looking for a new member of our industry leading team.

You will have the following:

1. BSc degree in Computer Science, Robotics, Engineering or another relevant field.
2. Proven work experience as a Software Engineer/Developer, with evidence of specific work in robotics.
3. High proficiency in Python and C++ (Object Orientated)
4. Proficiency and demonstrable experience in Robotics Operating System(ROS)
5. Good understanding and proven experience in key robotics areas: Motion Planning, Perception, Sensor Fusion, SLAM, Steering/Drive Control, Autonomous Control Systems.
6. Understanding of Networked Systems and Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP for ROS)
7. Understanding and experience with CAN Networks.
8. Proficiency in Git.
9. Experience with Unix systems, specifically for robotics or low-latency applications.

If you have the required competencies please drop me your email address and we can have a chat about the projects we are involved in and how you would fit into our organisation.

Thank you for your time.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/developer-with-ros-experience-required-in-the-north-west-united-kingdom/7275/1) or reply to this email to respond.