[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] VirtualBox and Turtlebot 3. During RVIZ, unable to contact my own server at 10.0.2.15

Bobby Lim ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:09:43 UTC 2018

I am using VirtualBox to run LINUX and ROS. The Turtlebot IP address is 192.168.3.68 but my virtualbox ip address is 10.0.2.15(this may be due to wired connection to my main OS, Windows)

I would like to use WiFi connection for communication between turtlebot and remote pc. Any idea how to resolve this issue? I'm just this close to achieving SLAM and navigation.

Thank you!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/virtualbox-and-turtlebot-3-during-rviz-unable-to-contact-my-own-server-at-10-0-2-15/3859/1) or reply to this email to respond.