[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Odometry linear_calibration

Getting ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 09:56:49 UTC 2018

 I made a mobile robot with raspberry pi 3 and arduino mega 2560. Today i use rbx1 package to calibrate the robot. when run the calibrate-linear.py, I meet a problem: when i start the test, the robot don't move. but when i add more speed, the robot moved. there is a speed limit for the robot(the speed limit is too big for my robot), but i try to read the code, i can't find it.

so anyone know  how to deal with it or can i debug the code  ?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/odometry-linear-calibration/3865/1) or reply to this email to respond.